Lapeer Team Work is dedicated to meeting the needs of each of their trainees/job seekers through competent facility and community-based training. In order to do so adequately LTW offers a variety of comprehensive vocational training options constructed to enhance independence, inclusion, and opportunity.
In order to receive services from LTW an individual must meet the following criteria:
1. Choice, the individual must be presented and understand their vocational training and placement options, and make the informed choice to receive employment training services from Lapeer Team Work, Inc.,
2. Be at least 16 years of age,
3. Possess a need for services; present with a barrier to employment,
4. Ability to communicate basic needs,
5. Accompanied with a referral source.
Available Training Services:
Please schedule a tour through our Administrative Office at 810-664-8504 and begin your employment journey today!
Lapeer Team Work ensures that no person shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance